Friday, August 5, 2011

ReDirection

The past 6 weeks have been a struggle to keep this blog going. I'm not the typical coupon blogger in that I don't really post deals 24/7 on here. I give kuddos to the bloggers that stay at their computers to do this on a daily basis. If you check out CouponBeginnings official website then you can learn to coupon like a pro in no time!

My 7 week old is doing great but mommy had surgery this past week. My appendix tried to lead a revolt but thankfully it was quickly dealt with and now I'm on with the show! Or at least I thought..... the day I came home from the hospital I learned that my mother went in to the hospital. We knew in the family that mom would eventually have to have a liver transplant. So that time has come and all this excitement has my head spinning.

I don't know when I'll get back to the blog but I do know that you can check out the website to learn as much as you can about Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment