Monday, April 25, 2011

The Basics - Starter Blog For Category

I love a one stop shop where I can get everything.  This is why I love places like Franklin Square ( a huge 4 or 5 section shopping area in NC)! So naturally I want my Blog to be a one stop shop for beginners.  I want you to be able to get all the info your brain requires in order to be a successful coupon user. If you have explored my blog you can tell that I've just started putting things to together but that hopefully with the page section you have a basic under standing of the coupon world that I hope to develop in this category.

Please understand that no matter how much you read, organize, and plan, coupons can never become fully understood until you act upon all that you have learned. This means go to the grocery store and put your learning into action. You will hopefully learn that each store, cashier, computer system, and even coupon are different and people respond different to the use of coupons. I will try my best to keep the Tips page updated on the things you need to know when it comes to shopping. If you are an avid coupon shopper or just a beginner and you have an experience or tip that you would like to share then please leave a comment or contact me thru my Contact page. I would love to hear from you!

Sometimes in this section you may find that I have multiple post of the same subject such as Coupon Policies, How To Avoid Coupon Fraud, and Stockpiling.  They won't be the exact posting but I will go back over these and even hopefully to able to add more information about the subject because these are important basics that no coupner should forget.  Being a sports player (especially basketball) has taught me that when things go wrong, go back to the basics. They will never fail you and you can always build and rebuild on your basics. I have plenty of categories besides this one that will help you build on the basics and I hope you take advantage of this situation and soon you'll be an expert in no time! Just be patient take one step at a time and don't be afraid to look up coupon forums where you can ask questions to other fellow couponers! You can even ask me questions and even if I don't know, you best believe I'll do the research to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment