Friday, April 22, 2011

Blogging In A New Direction

As many of you know this blog began as my travel diary for the public. It has taken a new direction with the wonderful surprise of my pregnancy. I hope to still travel but it will have to include my man and my child.

So since my interest have changed then my blog must change along with me. Those of you who have been reading have noticed that my interest have been shifting to stay at home interests and ultimately coupons. Having worked since I was 15, this stay at home concept was a bit challenging but I was determined to try and find something that would let me feel like I was contributing to the household. While house keeping can keep you busy all day and can definitely be a contribution to a normal functioning household, it is nice to know that clipping a few coupons can save hundreds and eventually lead to financial freedom.

The direction of this blog is not to become a regular coupon blog where people post coupon deals on a regular basis. This blog is more of a focus on the coupon beginner. I myself am a beginner and so not only will we be learning together but the blog itself will be growing and changing with each new discovery. I hope you enjoy the post as we grow together and please feel free to post comments that include advise, questions, or an added explanation to the blog that could benefit us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment