Sunday, April 3, 2011

Who wants to Party?

In my last post I talked about the new things I have learned so far as a homemaker and how hopefully I will learn new things and post them as I learn. Well I clicked on a link today posted by a yahoo article talking about coupons savings. Well in the article the author also posted other things like free offers and different websites that offer more than just freebies. I didn't really see anything interesting besides the different coupons sites and a site that host parties. At first I thought it was an at home party business thing and I'm always looking at those. However, it was actually a site about being a host for a sponsored party that name brand companies sponsored. I was so amazed at the site! I had no idea this was available and even though you have to apply and it doesn't mean that you actually get to host it, but it is amazing that I could have the chance to do it!! The site is www.houseparty.com , Go check it out and see what you think. Also if you are a friend of mine in the local area of marion or near by then please sign up so we can have a chance to get some cool parties on!!! It's totally free to sign up and you only sign up for the parties you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment