Sunday, May 22, 2011

Possible CVS Trip

Ok cross your fingers cause I know I am. Our CVS does do early sales on Saturday night but it will override to the current week sales if the item stays on sale for the next week. So in other words the Revlon Nail color is on sale today for 4.99 with 4 in ECB (limit 6) but last week it was part of the b1 g50% off of Revlon makeup so the b1g50% would be the one for Saturday night.  Purex is also on sale for 1.98 and with a 1.00 off coupon I can get them for .98 cents. This one was probably available for Saturday night and the reason I'm crossing my fingers. Here is my plan:

Transaction one:  1 Revlon Nail for 4.99  use 1 2.00/1 coupon and get 4 ECB back = 3.00 + tax

Transaction two: 1 Revlon Nail for 4.99 use 1.00/1 coupon & Roll 4 ECB w/ 4 ECB back = tax maybe

Transactions 3 -6 : Repeat transaction 2

Transaction 7: 4 Purex for. 1.98 use 4 1.00/1 coupons & Roll 4 ECB = tax maybe

So that is basically getting $30 worth of cosmetics, & $8 dollars worth of Laundry detergent for $3 + tax

This scenario would be awesome and well worth the effort in going considering if you don't go right away most of the items have flown off the shelf and you are stuck waiting for them to get more in and in my experience the coupon WILL expire before they get any on the shelves!

Also this will be new for me cause I have never thought to break up individual orders by just one item, cause well while I'm not shy about certain things I do not want to take up a lot of time cause I feel it might frustrate people.... lol so need to get over that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment