Friday, May 20, 2011

WeUseCoupons.com

I use coupon sites in order to find the best deals and to stay in touch with other couponers.  I have joined a good bit of forums but my favorite by far has to be weusecoupons.com. It is actually owned by the extreme coupner known as Mr. Coupon. You can find him on youtube with frugal tv & he is featured on TLC's Extreme Couponing. I can even find other people who blog about coupons or just the frugal lifestyle in general. They list just about every grocery store, drug store, and even super centers. If you find a deal, don't be afraid to post it cause they really appreciate the heads up. I also really like that fact that I can ask a question and I get tons of helpful advise.  So if you want to expand your learning or make new friends then head on over to WeUseCoupons.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment