Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recyclebank

Recyclebank is an earning website that allows you to earn items while learning about how to recycle. Being a huge hippie and all I should have already of posted about this site but to be honest I have so much going on now that I do online, I was just like not one more thing!  However, a good friend of mine told me about how much she loved the site and just exactly what they had to offer. So I registered and checked out what all you could earn and learned that I could earn free organic baby food coupons!! OMG!! Considering I'm going to be a new mom in less than a week I was hooked right then! I started to do the quizzes and such to earn points and I have to say it was quite easy and no matter if you get the quizzes wrong or right you still earn the points! Also it encourages you to buy products that you can recycle and earn points from! (don't worry these items are things you buy anyway)   So stop on by and see what all you can earn!  Here is the link again! Recyclebank

No comments:

Post a Comment