Sunday, June 12, 2011

CVS 6/12/11

Ok so its CVS time again! lol I only go when I have the money or really do see things I can use in the great deals that they offer. Last time I went I was able to stock up on body wash, deo, laundry detergent, and some nice nail polish. My family thinks I'm crazy for shopping today cause I'm literally going to be in the hospital tonight to get ready for my birth induction tomorrow morning! So I figure I better get the deals now while I can!

I'm looking at doing 5 transactions that include 3 Motrin Pm's , 1 advanced Bayer, 3 tic tacs, 3 renutiz air fresheners, 1 schick hydro razor, and 2 boxes of raisin bran. This would be roughly 35 total but with Ecb's and doing rollover transactions I'm hoping to only spend close to 11 OOP! There were different scenarios that I could have gone with and one of them included a 1.50 bag of diapers. I thought long and hard on this!! lol Motrin is for the sleepless nights and so my honey can get some sleep since he works, Bayer for headaches, the razor is for a father's day present, tic tacs for of course a breathe freshener, and air fresheners cause I smell poopy diapers in my future! Ooh and the Raisin Bran is for my mom who is staying with us for a week to help me with the baby. I might still try to squeeze in the diapers and see what all I can do. lol  Ok so I'll post my transactions after I finish shopping and let you know all the juicy details! lol Good Luck & Happy Shopping!

P.S. If you want a good scenario to look at then check out Simply CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment