Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swag Buck Strategy

Even though I haven't done much blogging in the past 4 weeks, nor couponing, it doesn't mean I haven't been trying to figure out some real concrete ways to either save or make money for the family. And as a side note, it's really nice to be able to say "for MY family" lol.  Swagbucks for me is probably the most profitable earning website that can be utilized without having to get referrals all the time.

This is my situation. I have worked since I was 15 and I'm now 27 and without a job because I want to be the best parent possible for Phoenix.  However, I have this instinct to work even through my honey makes enough money to pay the essential bills. Our budget right now doesn't include room for savings nor my student loans that will be coming out of deferment in the next year.  Thankfully with Swag Bucks I can either request Amazon gift cards or Paypal for actual cash.





Earning Action 
Daily 
Weekly 
Monthly 




SBTV
75
525
2100
NOSO
2
14
56
Polls
1
7
28
Search 
8
56
224








Total


2408




Gift Cards 
Amazon 5
PayPal 10






450
1335


2408
2408






5 cards 
2 cards 


25 Shopping 
20 Cash




Above is my own personal swagbuck potential and the best way to get the most for my bucks lol If you have any questions then please feel free to ask!!


PS I edited this haha..... my math is so bad! Good thing I caught it though.

2 comments:

  1. I like the breakdown... I need to start doing SBTV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I also found a trivia on the swagbuck facebook page... but you have to get 10 questions right and its hard!! lol but fun!

    ReplyDelete